1/ Our Mission
The way companies reward their people today is broken - it's a rigid, one-size-fits-all approach that hasn't evolved to meet the demands of the modern workforce. How we work is changing, but compensation - salary, bonus, equity, benefits - has been stuck in the same place for decades. Ben is changing that, starting with employee benefits. We are building an all-in-one platform for any company to personalise benefits and reward. Our mission is to make reward work for everyone.
Our secret? Marrying a modern software (SaaS) platform with per-employee Mastercards and financial infrastructure. That’s how Ben instantly adds employee choice to your existing benefits, unlocks access to hundreds of additional options through Ben Card, all while saving employers time and money.
We're proud to be backed by two of Europe's leading VC funds and the people behind companies such as Indeed.com, Transferwise, Workday, Nested and GoCardless.
2/ Your Mission
We’re looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive who will play a pivotal role in our growth and how we communicate what we do. You will get broad exposure across the business and take full ownership of projects and tasks.
What you'll be working on:
- Writing, editing and publishing content, including blog & social posts, ad copy and other resources
- Support the content creation process, including the ideation, research, design and production of various types of content such as blog posts, social posts, whitepapers, newsletters, and more
- Conduct keyword research and backlink building to optimise our content for SEO
- Work with companies we have content partnerships with to ideate, plan and create joined content including webinars, podcasts and more
- Take ownership of maintaining our CRM (Hubspot), ensuring data quality and upkeep
3/ Your Skills and Experience
We're a fast growing start up on a mission to disrupt how people are rewarded at work. We're driven and passionate about what we do, and we have fun while doing it! This role would be perfect for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment with high autonomy. In particular we are looking for:
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Someone who has a genuine love for writing and content production, and who pays great attention to detail
- Experience having optimised content for SEO
- Working knowledge of the various marketing channels incl. PPC, Content, Paid & Organic social, Email, etc.
- Experience working with Webflow, Hubspot, BuzzSumo, Google Analytics or similar tools
- are interested in gaining broad business experience within a dynamic, flexible environment
- are a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys a rapid pace and wants to make a difference
- have a continuous improvement mindset. You appreciate that there are always ways to do things better and ensure your team does too
- have a preference to action-oriented behaviour with just enough analysis, as compared to too much time spent doing analysis with no action
- have the ability to make decisions balancing different factors such as business requirements, technical integrity, overall priorities etc.
- interested in employee wellbeing, company culture and making a lasting impact on the workplace
4/ How we partner with you
Benefits, it's all in the name 🙂
💸 £25-30K base salary + equity
🔋 £500 Learning & Personal Development Ben allowance
💳 £100 Personal Ben Balance per month: £100 for whatever works for you, whether that's Netflix, Spotify, or a really expensive cup of coffee!
💻 The tech setup of your choice: You'll be given a generous Ben allowance so you can organise your work from home set up using tech that works for you
📅 Flexible working - we're serious about life-work balance
🏖 Minimum of 28 days of holidays a year
🍕£20 Ben Buddies lunch card, which you can use to treat yourself to a fancy lunch every month with your colleagues
We are working hard to create a diverse, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. ThanksBen is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic. All applications are very much welcome!