1/ Our Mission
The way companies reward their people today is broken - it's a rigid, one-size-fits-all approach that hasn't evolved to meet the demands of the modern workforce. How we work is changing, but compensation - salary, bonus, equity, benefits - has been stuck in the same place for decades. Ben is changing that, starting with employee benefits. We are building an all-in-one platform for any company to personalise benefits and reward. Our mission is to make reward work for everyone.
Our secret? Marrying a modern software (SaaS) platform with per-employee Mastercards and financial infrastructure. That’s how Ben instantly adds employee choice to your existing benefits, unlocks access to hundreds of additional options through Ben Card, all while saving employers time and money.
We're proud to be backed by two of Europe's leading VC funds and the people behind companies such as Indeed.com, Transferwise, Workday, Nested and GoCardless.
2/ Your Mission
As Operations Lead, you’ll play a vital role in laying the foundations of our Operations Team and how we work, ensuring that we have the right operational processes to support our customers with their benefits programmes as we continue to scale at pace.
What you'll be doing:
- Build up scalable standard operational processes that will enable us to provide our customers with excellent service, ensuring we hit our internal and external SLAs
- Build high quality artefacts and templates to support and guide teams with strategic prioritisation and planning
- Manage a team of Operations Executives to deliver on our operational processes, taking into account workload planning, coaching, and team development
- Work closely with the Customer Success & Product teams to define Product and Customer priorities
- Provide insight to the team and wider business through relevant and timely reporting and analysis, highlighting trends and anticipating issues that may arise
3/ Your Skills & Experience
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious leader to join a fast-growing forward thinking organisation. It's very early days for us, so you'd get to really see the impact of your work every single day, and you would play a key role in helping us build the foundations we need to scale.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in building processes and leading an Operations function in a growing B2B SaaS environment
- A strong leader who is able to create the balance between quality and efficiency, and freedom and structure, ensuring that we optimise our operations as the business scales
- Solid process mapping skills, so you can identify areas in where small improvements will lead to maximum impact
- Strong knowledge of operational processes, with emphasis on customer-committed SLAs and Quality Management
- A proven track record of managing growing teams, finding the right balance between performance, wellbeing, and development
- A highly empathetic and persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Able to utilise data and analyse trends, using insights to ensure continuous improvements
4/ How we partner with you
Benefits, it's all in the name 🙂
💸 £65k salary + equity
🔋 £500 Annual Learning & Development allowance
💳 £70 Personal Ben Balance per month: £70 for whatever works for you, whether that's Netflix, Spotify, or a really expensive cup of coffee!
💻 The tech setup of your choice: You'll be given a generous Ben allowance so you can organise your work from home set up using tech that works for you
📅 Flexible working - we're serious about life-work balance, we just ask that you come into our London office at least 2 days a week (we're based by Chancery Lane)
🏖 28 days of holidays a year, plus bank holidays
🍼 Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
🧠 Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through a leading provider
❤️ Private Medical Insurance
We are working hard to create a diverse, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. ThanksBen is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic. All applications are very much welcome! If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know.
Please note we're unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.