1/ Our Mission
The way companies reward their people today is broken - it's a rigid, one-size-fits-all approach that hasn't evolved to meet the demands of the modern workforce. How we work is changing, but compensation - salary, bonus, equity, benefits - has been stuck in the same place for decades. Ben is changing that, starting with employee benefits. We are building an all-in-one platform for any company to personalise benefits and reward. Our mission is to make reward work for everyone.
Our secret? Marrying a modern software (SaaS) platform with per-employee Mastercards and financial infrastructure. That’s how Ben instantly adds employee choice to your existing benefits, unlocks access to hundreds of additional options through Ben Card, all while saving employers time and money.
We're proud to be backed by two of Europe's leading VC funds and the people behind companies such as Indeed.com, Transferwise, Workday, Nested and GoCardless.
2/ Your Mission
As our first ever Talent Partner, you will play a crucial role in building our talent acquisition function as we continue to grow in the UK and abroad. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join an early stage start up at a pivotal point of the growth journey. You’ll have loads of autonomy and be able to really own and drive forward your role.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Own and manage the end to end recruitment life cycle for all roles across the business, from developing job descriptions and sourcing candidates, to organising interviews and giving feedback
- Proactively partner with teams and hiring managers to establish hiring requirements
- Be the go-to person for all things recruitment and stay on top of what’s going on in the market
- Oversee the hiring process, proactively making improvements to ensure a seamless experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain healthy pipelines across a variety of roles, keeping hiring managers up to date on progress
- Put together creative sourcing strategies to develop superior talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity
- Be an ambassador for Ben, working with Marketing to create and maintain a strong employer brand and EVP
- Oversee and manage our ATS system, making sure we’re GDPR compliant and maintain good practice with records
3/ Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication is a must - you’ll be writing our job ads and communicating with active and passive candidates daily, so it’s essential you’re a proactive and confident communicator!
- Confidence in building pipelines through a variety of means, with a creative approach to reaching the best talent and encouraging and maintaining a diverse talent pool
- Drive and motivation to succeed - recruitment has its highs and lows, so you need to maintain momentum when times are tough!
- A genuine desire to help others, recruitment at Ben is not just a numbers game - we want all candidates to have a good experience with us, even if they’re not successful
- A passion for diversity, ensuring that we take proactive steps to encourage a diverse talent pool and have a meaningful approach to diversity, equity and inclusion
4/ How we partner with you
BENefits, it's all in the name 🙂
💸 £45k salary + equity
🔋 £500 Annual Learning & Development allowance, plus 3 days a year paid study leave
💳 £70 Personal Ben Balance per month: £70 for whatever works for you, whether that's Netflix, Spotify, or a really expensive cup of coffee!
💻 The WFH setup of your choice: You'll be given a Ben allowance to help you with your work from home set up
📅 Flexible working - We have a hybrid set up and we're serious about life-work balance
🏖 28 days of holidays a year, plus bank holidays
🍼 Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
🧠 Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through a leading provider
❤️ Private Medical Insurance
We are working hard to create a diverse, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. ThanksBen is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic. All applications are very much welcome! If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know.