1/ Our Mission
The way companies reward their people today is broken - it's a rigid, one-size-fits-all approach that hasn't evolved to meet the demands of the modern workforce. How we work is changing, but compensation - salary, bonus, equity, benefits - has been stuck in the same place for decades. Ben is changing that, starting with employee benefits. We are rebuilding the archaic employee benefits ecosystem through software & payments. Our mission is to make benefits and pay work for everyone, everywhere.
We're super proud to be backed by some of Europe's leading VC funds including Atomico, Seedcamp, Cherry, and DN Capital (totalling $21million), and the people behind companies such as Indeed.com, Peakon, Personio, Wise, Workday, and GoCardless.
2/ Your Mission
This is a really exciting opportunity to make a real impact in an industry that is ripe to be disrupted. You'll be joining a small team in the very early days, so you'll get a chance to play a huge part in the development of our Product.
What you'll be working on:
- Product discovery, collaborating closely with the product design & engineering teams to understand the problems we need to solve and opportunities we should take.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to help define the product strategy and roadmap, whilst creating buy-in for the features you are building.
- Ensuring the voice of the customer is heard throughout the product development process, from speaking with our Customer Support, Sales, & Success teams, to interviewing customers
- Maintaining the product backlog and running key product activities such as backlog refinement, prioritisation, grooming, developing user stories, etc.
- Working closely with Marketing, Customer Success & Support to ensure feature releases are successful, whilst measuring the impact the feature has post release.
- Help us solve complex business problems by breaking it down to smaller pieces, finding truth & insights by going straight to the source and developing highly user-friendly products
3/ Your Skills and Experience
- PM experience ideally in the SaaS space in a high-growth environment
- Proven track record of pushing ambitious products that really hit the mark
- Superb prioritisation, communication and problem-solving skills
- A passion for solving complex problems and developing a clear rationale to bring people onboard
- First-hand software development or design experience would be a bonus
- You're a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys a rapid pace and wants to make a difference!
4/ How we partner with you
BENefits, it's all in the name 🙂
💸 £60 - 70K salary + equity
🔋 £500 Annual Learning & Personal Development Ben Balance
💳 £70 Personal Ben Balance per month: £70 for whatever works for you, whether that's Netflix, Spotify, or a really expensive cup of coffee
❤️ Private Medical Insurance
👩🏽💻 £500 work from home set up allowance, which you can put towards your home office
🏖 28 days of holidays a year, plus bank holidays
🍼 Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
🧠 Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through a leading provider
🍿 Team activities: we have quarterly team social budgets to support spending time together and we frequently organise company wide events
📅 Flexible working - we're serious about life-work balance
We are working hard to create a diverse, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. ThanksBen is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic. All applications are very much welcome! If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know.
Please note we're unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.