1/ Our Mission
The way companies reward their people today is broken - it's a rigid, one-size-fits-all approach that hasn't evolved to meet the demands of the modern workforce. How we work is changing, but compensation - salary, bonus, equity, benefits - has been stuck in the same place for decades. Ben is changing that, starting with employee benefits. We are successfully rebuilding the archaic employee benefits ecosystem through software & payments. Our mission is to make benefits and pay work for everyone, everywhere.
We're super proud to be backed by three of Europe's leading VC funds (totalling $21million) and the people behind companies such as Indeed.com, Transferwise, Workday, Nested and GoCardless.
2/ Your Mission
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who cares deeply about product and storytelling. This is an opportunity to join an early marketing team with a lot of room for growth. Through your work, you will have a direct impact on how companies care for their people, and help us take Ben to the next level — larger companies, new countries, new product lines!
As our first Product Marketing Manager you’ll have the opportunity to take charge of all product messaging across the company - working with Product, Marketing and Sales on a daily basis. You’ll enjoy a lot of autonomy to shape and be the voice of Ben to help make our product truly stand out among the competition and be crystal clear to our prospective customers and partners. Our team is small, which means a high level of ownership, and responsibility.
What you'll be working on:
- Develop and constantly improve our product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and how we talk about it
- Work with Product, Sales, and Marketing to produce quality product storytelling - be the voice of Ben across our business
- Use research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Lead product launches, working with the entire Marketing, Product, and Sales teams
- Own and improve all product-related content, including our website, emails, blog posts, webinars, product videos, and more
We think you'll excel in this job if you have...
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Experience owning positioning and messaging for a product or line of products
- A proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with attention to detail
- Excitement for B2B SaaS, can comfortably describe how certain products work and what problem they solve and for who
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects end-to-end
- A naturally curious nature, are a fast learner and good with ambiguity
- Experience working on products and positioning in HR Tech or related fields (desirable)
3/ Things you should know
We are distributed... we are a small, distributed team with people working in London, Berlin & Lagos.
We grow together... continuous improvement is important to us, so we provide ample opportunity for personal and professional development through individual career plans as well as a generous training budget.
4/ How we partner with you
BENefits, it's all in the name 🙂
💸 Negotiable (55K+) salary + equity
🔋 £500 Annual Learning & Personal Development Ben Balance
💳 £70 Personal Ben Balance per month: £70 for whatever works for you, whether that's Netflix, Spotify, or a really expensive cup of coffee
❤️ Private Medical Insurance
👩🏽💻 £500 work from home set up allowance, which you can put towards your home office
🏖 28 days of holidays a year, plus bank holidays
🍼 Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
🧠 Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through a leading provider
🍿 Team activities: we have quarterly team social budgets to support spending time together and we frequently organise company wide events
📅 Flexible working - we're serious about life-work balance
We are working hard to create a diverse, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. ThanksBen is an equal opportunities employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic. All applications are very much welcome! If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know.
Please note we're unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.